Monday, May 2, 2011

Francine's Fire Soul: The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 Experience


Last Saturday, while I'm strolling in SM DasmariƱas after paying my Internet bill, I passed by a store that sells mobile phones and accessories. I checked the phones they offered. Their boss who entertained me is somewhat Chinese and at first I was speaking to him in Tagalog. When I noticed that he is having a hard time understanding the words that I'm saying, I talked to him in English (good thing, I'm with the contact center industry...). The Sony Ericsson Xperia X8 phone caught my attention, so I asked the man there how much the phone was. He answered "Php10,300.00 of bought by cash...", then I asked if they accept credit cards as payment, luckily, they are. He advised me that if I'm going to use my credit card, the phone is at Php10,800. The good thing is it will be paid using 12-month installment method, so it's less hassle on my part. I checked the phone specifications and since I have my credit card with me, I decided to get one.

The things I love about Sony Ericsson Xperia X8:

-3G phone that means I should be able to connect to the internet as well.
-Wi-Fi enabled phone.
-It's touchscreen that feels that your already using iPhones.
-It's internal memory is 128MB and anyone can use a micro SD memory card up to 16GB (the phone comes with a 2GB memory card already)
-It's camera has 3.15 MP, 2048x1536 pixels (it's really clear) and capable of Geo-tagging.

I really love Sony Ericsson! I'm a big fan of it! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment