Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Music Zone: The Corrs And Their Melody


I just heard a lot of their songs for today as I turn on my radio. So, I asked myself, why not feature them for today's Muzic Zone? I present to you the one of my favorite bands... THE CORRS.

The Corrs are a Celtic folk rock band from Dundalk, Ireland. The group consists of the Corr siblings: Andrea (lead vocals, tin whistle); Sharon (violin, vocals); Caroline (drums, piano, bodhrán, vocals); and Jim (guitar, piano, vocals).

The group's career started in 1995 when they launch their very first album "Forgiven, Not Forgotten". From there, the group was known internationally. Song after song, people liked and voted for them. To date, they have eleven albums, five are original albums, four are compilations and three live albums.

Here are my Top Five songs from THE CORRS:

5. Irresistible


4. I Never Loved You Anyway


3. What Can I Do?


2. Runaway


1. Breathless


I really love their group!!! =)

1 comment: