Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Breakfast At Krispy Kreme...

One of my wave mates this morning suggested for us to have breakfast at Krispy Kreme along Ayala Avenue. At first I thought it will just be the original peeps who will be with us but this is something new, our other wave mates played a trick on us saying that they could not come but they were the ones who informed us that the store is not yet open... Hahaha! One point for them! Although, we were not in one table because we were more than ten and onere table is not enough, I'm still happy that we had a chance to be with our other wave mates. Here are some of the photos I've taken:




With Grey, Janvic, Grand and Lean...



The menu...


This is what I ordered...




My order for refreshment...



I so loved this breakfast... good food and good company!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment