Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Best Fight Scenes In Movies

 
Yesterday, I had the chance to check all the DVD's and VCD's I have at home, I found two, which were Naked Weapon and DOA (Dead Or Alive). So I watched it again. Honestly, this is not the first time for me to see those movies, but these movies cannot be ignored. The fight scenes were awesome! It brings shiver to my spine everytime I see those punches, kicks, lifts and the coordination of their hand movements for defense. After I watch those two movies, I decided to borrow another VCD from a friend, and that is So Close. I also saw this movie for the nth time. I must say that these three movies thrills me a lot! Here are cideo clips of the best fight scenes for every movie:

So Close


Naked Weapon


D.O.A. (Dead Or Alive)


I won't hesitate to watch these three movies again, and again and again! Promise! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment