Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!!



It's February 14 again... not a holiday nor double pay, but still a happy occasion because we celebrate the day of hearts.

Probably, your social networking sites such as Facebook and Twitter just like mine are flooded with Valentine's Greetings for today. People upload photos, tags other people, send personal messages, or just a mere greeting on their Wall will do.

So how will you spend today's event? Some spend their entire day in the mall. There are couples would go to a picnic or a restaurant to eat. There are bars and restaurants who holds Valentine's program, doing match making contest which helps one find a date. There are also people who will have it in motels.

As for me, this day is just an ordinary one. I already greet the people closest to me and tonight I have work... WTF!!! Hahaha!!! It's okay, for as long as I have my family and friends, I'm contended already... Again Happy Valentine's Day to all!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment