Sunday, February 20, 2011

Heartbreak Quotes



In a relationship, there are times when one person would come to a point where they loose the love to their significant other. We may consider a lot of factors. Some say love can always be mended. But what if you hurt badly in love? What if you can't take the pain anymore? What if the love just ain't enough as others says? Here are some Heartbreak quotes:

"You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why."

"A million words would not bring you back, I know because I've tried, neither would a million tears, I know I've cried."

"People think it is holding on that makes you stronger, but sometimes it's letting go."

"You always say you hate to see me hurt, and you hate to see me cry. So all those times that you hurt me, did you close your eyes?"

"Why did I break up with him? Well ,it's like, once I sat down and looked at the situation, all the pieces lying on the floor, it just wasn't a puzzle anymore. None of the pieces fit together. And even if I tried really hard, the pieces, well they were two different puzzles. That's why I did it, he needs to understand that."

"You hurt me more then I deserve, how can you be so cruel? I love you more then you deserve, why am I such a fool?"

"You asked me what was wrong, I smiled and said nothing, when you turned around and a tear came down and I whispered to myself... everything is."

"Hold my hand, just one more time, so I can remind myself why it is that I can't get over you."

"The hardest thing about growing up is that you have to do what is right for you even if it means breaking someone's heart. Including your own."

"Sometimes all you need is a broken heart to realize that something even better is right in front of our eyes, just waiting to be found."

"No one can promise they'll never hurt you because at one time or another, it will happen. The real promise is if the time you spend together will be worth the pain in the end.'

"The worst feeling in the world is knowing you've been used and lied to."

"I don't know which is worse, being the one with the broken heart or being the person that breaks the hearts."

"After a while, you learn the difference between holding a hand, and falling in love. You'll learn kisses don't always mean something. Promises can be broken just as easily as they were made, and as hard as it is to believe, sometimes goodbyes are forever."

"So... from now on... when you think of me... just remember that I could've been the best thing you ever had."

No comments:

Post a Comment