Friday, February 25, 2011

My Second Time In Pansol With Team Dada

I remember the first time I've ever been to Pansol, Laguna, it was last January of 2008 with Team Zycopaths, my team in PeopleSupport. It was a lot of fun and we stayed there overnight. This time, I just went to Pansol, Laguna the other day to join Boss Dada and the rest of her agents for their team building. Of course, as her previous agent, I'm glad that I reunited with them. Together with Boss Dada were Eleazar Basila, Richard Santos, Jennifer Polinar, Zarabeth Teodoro, Caen Palangdao, Lester Sarreal, Emjay Casil, Chums Almendra and Max Bejado. It was a three hour trip from Makati to SM Calamba because of traffic jam. We reached Pansol at 2P.M. The place was good. I wasn't able to stay overnight because I have training on that day and I need to go back to Makati.  Here are some of the photos:









Other photos can be found in our Facebook page. Thanks Team Dada!!! I really enjoyed being reunited with you guys!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment