Monday, April 18, 2011

Francine's Fire Soul: AJ Perez Died At 18


I was shocked when I heard the news that the young actor of Star Magic AJ Perez already passed away at 18. I just thought that his family needs all the prayers and the support they need on what happened to him..

AJ is Antonello Joseph Perez in real life. According to the reports, they were on their way back to Manila from a provincial show in Dagupan when they met a vehicular accident in Tarlac. He was declared dead at 12:20AM.

I last saw him when he became one of the leading men of Jessy Mendiola in Sabel, a show in ABS-CBN. I never imagined that he would leave early because he is in the peak of his career. I suddenly remembered when Rico Yan died, they're almost the same. Well, it's true that life is too short and we must treasure what was given to us.

Let us all pray for the eternal repose of AJ Perez's soul and hope that his family can surpass this tragic event.

No comments:

Post a Comment