Monday, April 11, 2011

Francine's Fire Soul: Up Close And Personal With The Stars

When I was still young, I used to believe that artists in the Philippines weren't real. I thought they don't exist since I just see them in television.

Now, I know they are real. Here are some photos of my celebrity encounters:


This picture was taken when Kyla had her album tour in SM Bacoor (I don't remember the date anymore... hehehe!!!).


This shot was taken when Spongecola also had their album tour in SM Bacoor...







When we had our team lunch at Gilligan's in Glorietta 5, we've spotted Ryan Bang and James Reid from Pinoy Big Brother Teen Edition... =)



It was an unexpected event when I saw Miguel Mendoza, a product of Philippine Idol and Pinoy Dream Academy at Sukina in Makati... =)







Recently, when we had our anniversary for Optus, we saw Troy Montero and Aubrey Miles in Opus in Resorts World... =)

Who will be next? I'm so excited... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment