Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Friendship Quotes Part 1



After meeting one person, there is the sharing of ideas, knowledge and experiences and this is when friendship starts. Here are some of the best "FRIENDSHIP QUOTES" I've found.

"Friendship is like a violin; the music may stop now and then, but the strings will last forever."

"We are each of us angels with only one wing, and we can fly only by embracing each other."

"Friends are the siblings God forgot to give us."

"When it hurts to look back and your scared to look ahead you can look beside you and your best friend will be there."

"Friends never make assumptions about you. They never expect a reason to go out with you. In fact friends only expect you to be you!"

"A good friend is someone we can count on, as well as being so much more. A friend is someone with whom we can relax and just hang out, have fun and share our innermost thoughts, deep dark secrets, lofty and noble goals, or our hopes, joys, and fears. "

"A good friend allows you a safe space to share your deepest thoughts and needs without worry of being judged, criticized or made to feel silly for feeling the way you do. Friends cheer each other on, laugh and cry together, and just plain commiserate and listen to each other. "

"A friend is one who knows us, but loves us anyway."

"Who finds a faithful friend, finds a treasure."

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Just walk beside me and be my friend."

"Friendship multiplies the good of life and divides the evil."

"Friendship needs no words..."

"There is nothing worth the wear of winning, but laughter and the love of friends."

"The rain may be falling hard outside,
But your smile makes it all alright.
I'm so glad that you're my friend.
I know our friendship will never end."

No comments:

Post a Comment