Tuesday, January 25, 2011

One Hello Quotes



When we meet a person, our conversation would begin by getting their name and their initial information such as address, schools they've attended, hobbies and interests, etc. Unknowingly, there are times when a certain feeling starts to grow inside. Because love begins with... ONE HELLO... here are some "One Hello Quotes"... enjoy!!! =)


“Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.”

“The most important thing in life is to learn how to give out love, and to let it come in.”

“Love is like an earthquake-unpredictable, a little scary, but when the hard part is over you realize how lucky you truly are.”


"When you get caught looking at him, remember he was looking back."

"Love is when you look into a person's eyes and get butterflies and smile for no reason."

"Love is when you look into his eyes and suddenly you can't remember your own name."

"After your first hello, my day got better."

"The moment you smiled at me, I can't take it off out of my mind and it feels good..."

"Meeting you seems to be the start of new chapter in my life."

"Honestly, since I met you, I never ever felt this way..."

"It's the way you made me laugh when I didn't even wanna smile..."

"I've learned so much from the mistakes of the past, and if meeting you is another mistake, i'd rather go for it."

"I met a blind man the other day, and he taught me how to see love."

So, there's this boy, let's call him Mr. Amazing and yes, that pretty much explains it."

"And if one day, I actually start to matter, please let me know."

No comments:

Post a Comment