Friday, January 7, 2011

My Top Five Dream Philippine Destinations

One of the things I want to do this year is to travel different places. Despite of work and hectic schedule, I would still want to unwind and relax. I love to see new sights and wonders. So I created this blog to feature my top five dream destinations.

Top 5 Destination: Davao

I heard a lot of good stories about Davao. They say that this is indeed a peaceful place although we are hearing news about war in Mindanao. The place is known for "durian", a fruit that has a stinky smell but tastes really good when eaten.




Top 4 Destination: Cebu

Cebu is more known as a historical place. It is also one of the most developed cities in the Philippines. Here is where you can see the Magellan's Cross. It has its own airport which is the Mactan-Cebu International Airport. I wonder what is their famous delicacy and of course, I want to try it!!!


Top 3 Destination: Anawangin, Zambales

My friends are already planning for this trip. They say if you go to this place, we can compare it to a camping adventure. Here, we need to build a tent for shelter. The place looks good with a crescent shaped cove with a pristine white sand beach. I hope that this plan would push through.


Top 2 Destination: Palawan

This place is so astounding! It is an island surrounded by beautiful beaches. The most noted place that you can visit here are El Nido and The Coron Reefs. How I wish I could reach this place... =)



Top 1 Destination: Boracay

Haaaayyy... I always dream of visiting this place. The white sand and clear waters are the reasons why a lot of foreigners are being attracted to this place. It will be an unforgettable experience for me once I get here!!!


I hope that I can get to this places this year, but if not... I'll surely make a way to get to these places at the right time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment