Just got home from watching Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows Part 2. I watched it together with my workmate Karen Dar Juan. Imagine, it was expensive because I watched it in Glorietta. I travelled from Cavite all the way to Makati just to watch this. Good thing, the movie never failed me.
PLUS POINTS OF THE MOVIE:
- The special effects were great. it seems that the production staff really put their best foot forward for this film.
- There are funny scenes and reactions from the cast which made all of us inside the cinema laughed.
- The revelation of the past events was executed in a good way.
- The magic spells are awesome!
- Harry's body is so hot, hot, hot!
- The son of Harry Potter was good looking.
DELTA POINTS OF THE MOVIE:
- There is only one, I just noticed that Harry's scar is at the left side of his forehead, however, the scar on baby Harry's forehead is located at the right portion. This is kinda misleading.
Over-all, I give this movie 5 stars still because of the special effects and the humor it brought to its audience.
I'm just thinking, now that Harry Potter Saga has ended, what will happen to Daniel Radcliffe? Will he be stuck in the persona of Harry Potter forever or will he be accepting another role to introduce another fictional character? Will the Harry Potter craze ends after this? Anyways, one thing for sure, Harry Potter will live forever and will always be remembered. Thanks Daniel Radcliffe for bringing Hogwarts and the world of wizardry in our hearts for a decade. Kudos, great job for portraying Harry Potter!