Saturday, July 9, 2011

Couch Potato Madness: Tranformers: Dark Of The Moon: A Review



I know it's a bit late for this review, I'm just busy with other things.


The Autobots and the Decepticons came back to the movie scene with the third sequel of Transformers series with Dark Of The Moon.

This movie, I must say includes almost everything, drama, comedy, suspense, history, and most of all... ACTION! I loved all the scenes, especially the robots that were featured. The scenes are breath-taking. It seems real as you watch it. The performances of the main casts Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley were awesome as well. I'm just thinking that now that Megatron was killed, if there will be another installment for this movie.

For this movie, I would rate it Five Stars. There is no dull moment in this movie. It exceeded my expectations and gave a wow factor to its viewers!

No comments:

Post a Comment